Together Films are looking to grow our trusted pool of freelancers so we can service all the exciting new business that is landing at our door. We are looking for creative people to collaborate with us on our slate of social impact campaigns for film, brands and internationally renowned Film Festivals.
If you have four or more years of client-facing experience in the following areas, we would love to hear from you:
- Event Management (Film/TV)
- Impact Campaign Production/Management
- Press & PR
- Copywriting/Editorial (Film/TV)
- Graphic Design (Social Media/Web)
- Campaign Fundraising (Foundations and High Net Worth Individuals)
- Brand Partnerships
- Website Building and SEO
Accountable to: Director of Operations and Head of Client Services
Hours: Project-based work of variable hours. Occasional out of hours work on evenings and weekends may be required.
Location: Hybrid (remote and office) working, with flexible office bases available in London and New York. You do not need to reside in London or NYC to apply, though you do need to be UK or US-based and to be able to operate in either London or NYC (EST) time zones. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
Term: Freelance Contract
Salary: £120 to £300 per day, depending on the project
Start Date: Varied according to the Client
Application Closing Date: Rolling
To Apply: Please complete this application form. It asks you to include your CV, and answer a few questions that help us get to know you and your skillset.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the Social Impact Entertainment space. We provide Strategy, Marketing, Impact, Distribution and Technical services to the film and television industries and brands who share our commitment to social responsibility. We are based in London and New York, but we serve clients worldwide.
We believe that a film doesn’t exist until an audience has seen it. Our vision is a creative sector driven by collaboration, transparency and insight.
Previous film campaigns have included the Oscar-nominated FOR SAMA, the Oscar long-listed UNREST; THE HUNTING GROUND, THE TALE, CODED BIAS, THE 8TH and 2040. Our industry clients include the Human Rights Watch Film Festival, Sheffield DocFest, DOC NYC, The Documentary Producers Alliance & the Athena Film Festival. Our work has been funded by leading partners including the Ford Foundation, Doc Society, and the BFI.
- Passionate about film
- Inspired by social impact
- 4+ years experience
- Experience of the UK & US film and TV industries
- Fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in other languages is a big plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of stakeholder management
- Understanding of fast growth environments
- Strong project management skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously, to find and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Two references who can account for your freelance work and skillset.
- Based in the UK or USA
Together Films is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applications from women, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), LGBTQI+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.