Together Films are looking for a proactive CRM Manager to work with the CEO to develop our Products & Technology offering, and enable effective campaigns across our slate of Films, Film Festivals and Clients.
Location: Hybrid (remote and office) working, with flexible office bases available in London and NYC. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
Term: Permanent with four month probationary period
Salary: £26,000 to £35,000 (UK-based) / $45,000-$52,000 (NYC-based – adjusted rate for cost of living) pro rata per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week. Occasional out of hours work may be required.
Start Date: ASAP
Application Closing Date: 25 April, 2022 at midnight BST
To Apply: Please complete this application form. It asks you to include your CV, and answer a few questions that help us get to know you and your skillset.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the Social Impact Entertainment space. We provide Strategy, Marketing, Impact, Distribution and Technical services to the film and television industries and with brands who share our commitment to social responsibility. We are based out of London and New York, but we serve clients worldwide.
We believe that a film doesn’t exist until an audience has seen it. Our vision is a creative sector driven by collaboration, transparency and insight.
Previous film campaigns have included the Oscar-nominated FOR SAMA, the Oscar long-listed UNREST; THE HUNTING GROUND, THE TALE, CODED BIAS, THE 8TH and 2040. Our festival and brand clients include Patagonia, the Human Rights Watch Film Festival, Sheffield DocFest, DOC NYC, The Documentary Producers Alliance & the Athena Film Festival. Our work has been funded by leading partners including the Ford Foundation, Doc Society, and the BFI.
Delivering ‘impact’ can mean a variety of things to our client base. This may include enhanced social media performance, a screenings tour across educational campuses in the US, an engaging digital/web project or a policy screening at the White House. With close to 50 campaigns every year, we need someone with both a creative and organised brain, to work across departments to manage our huge contact list and tailor appropriate comms and activations across them using our CRM.
You will have experience working across a range of systems and an intuitive understanding of how communications work across different subsets of audiences. You will live inside our database ensuring accuracy across contacts, companies, deals, screenings, film metadata and much more. You will have to manage both internal data and 3rd party information (for our clients) and so an understanding of data protection and GDPR legislation is key. With a meticulous eye for detail, you will be responsible for data importing and exporting, issue tagging, data cleanup and reporting. Your role is vital in supporting outreach to audience segments and sales prospects to enable our campaigns to thrive. The CRM is the single source of truth for all of our communications and sales processes, and you will be able to spot opportunities across campaigns as your knowledge of the data grows.
You will track trends, design communication workflows, identify sticking points in our sales process, realising problems, documenting them and sharing them with appropriate departments, and working with them to re-strategise approaches. As well as this, you’ll support operations with your technical wizardry, ensuring that our HR, Contracting and Deals are well organised and formulated in views that enable efficiency. A knowledge of no-code coding would be fantastic, as you will also be in charge of automating our various systems to speak to one another via our CRM. Other technical progression opportunities may also be available, subject to the candidate’s skills, experience and career goals.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about geeking out in tech, and how its optimised application can create real change and drive an influential network. You’ll have a head for detail, be a born problem solver, and a willingness, talent and patience for de-mystifying tech for Clients and team members.
This is not an exhaustive job description and may be subject to change according to the needs and development of the role. It is expected that the post holder may undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested.
We imagine you’re from a tech background and ready to take a step up from a coordinator to a management role. You love film, and you have a desire to work in a purpose-driven environment. You will have good interpersonal and communication skills, a ‘can do’ attitude and are brilliant at prioritising across departments.
- 3+ years experience in a CRM role
- Based in the UK or US
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in other languages is a big plus)
- Understanding of fast growth environments
- Strong project management skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously, to find and solve problems.
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Two references who can account for your freelance work and skillset.
- Demonstrable CRM experience with either Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho or another leading CRM provider.
- Project management/collaboration
- Website CMS (WordPress, Squarespace, Drupal etc) advantageous
- Survey products or forms
- Webinar tools
- Google suite
Accountable to: Founder & CEO / Head of Digital Marketing
What we can offer you:
- A friendly hard-working team that is passionate about what we do
- Flexible work environment (remote working) & contribution towards independent workspace along with monthly in-person team days.
- An award-winning Employee Assistance Programme including free therapy for you and close family members
- The opportunity to work with award-winning films with a focus on projects that raise awareness of the important social issues of our time, along with socially conscious brands that are using their power to deliver impact at scale.
- Learning and Development budget for you to use as you need, on courses, screenings, film festivals that you think will improve your ability to deliver
Together Films is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applications from women, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), LGBTQI+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.