Together Films are looking for a talented Head of Impact & Client Management to direct and manage an internal team to deliver quality and effective services to our clients.
Location: Hybrid (remote and office) working, with flexible office bases available in London and NYC. Please let us know your location and any flexible work requests upon application.
Term: Permanent with six month probationary period
Salary: £33,000 to £45,000 (London) / $57,000 – $80,000 (New York) pro rata per annum, adjusted for cost of living differences
Hours: 40 hours per week. Occasional out of hours work on evenings and weekends may be required.
Start Date: ASAP
Application Closing Date: 3 March, 2022 at midnight GMT
To Apply: Please complete this application form. It asks you to include your CV, and answer a few questions that help us get to know you and your skillset.
About Together Films
Together Films are leaders in the Social Impact Entertainment space. We provide Strategy, Marketing, Impact, Distribution and Technical services to the film and television industries and brands who share our commitment to social responsibility. We are based in London and New York, but we serve clients worldwide.
We believe that a film doesn’t exist until an audience has seen it. Our vision is a creative sector driven by collaboration, transparency and insight, to ensure great work gets seen.
Previous film campaigns have included the Oscar-nominated FOR SAMA, the Oscar long-listed UNREST; ONCE UPON A TIME IN VENEZUELA, CODED BIAS, THE 8TH and 2040. Our industry clients include the Human Rights Watch Film Festival, DOC NYC & the Athena Film Festival. Our work has been funded by leading partners including the Ford Foundation and the BFI.
Delivering ‘impact’ can mean a variety of things to our client base. This may include enhanced social media performance, a screenings tour across educational campuses in the US, an engaging digital/web project or a policy screening at the White House. The scope of services that we provide has expanded to support this requirement to create impact across a range of markets and audience groups. We are now seeking a skilled project manager who can oversee a growing delivery team to ensure we hit our targets on time, on budget and on spec.
Serving as the primary point of contact for our clients, spanning from socially conscious brands to the filmmakers behind award-winning films, your job is to make certain our clients receive what they have asked for as part of their contractual agreement, and to work with a wide-ranging team to ensure KPIs are on track. You are as talented at balancing commercial drivers with client needs; as you are controlling our team’s use of time, skills and resources to deliver on the client’s goals – this means you will need to be able to communicate both good and bad news with tact and aplomb, simultaneously manage a portfolio of high profile projects and successfully line-manage and inspire a diverse team. You will guide teams with thought leadership to deliver clients’ impact goals in innovative ways. You will play a crucial role in client retention as well as bringing in new business as part of an existing client referral process.
Being the lynch pin delivering social change for an inspiring set of clients, is both a privilege and huge responsibility – we’re looking for someone who has a natural affinity for social impact; is driven by positive outcomes, and is excited about developing an influential network in this space. It’s a challenging role requiring a careful balance between the client’s needs, wants and priorities, and Together Films’ bottom line.
This is not an exhaustive job description and may be subject to change according to the needs and development of the role. It is expected that the post holder may undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested.
The hope is to grow a team around you, and so the mission is to come in to define the operational workings of the department and train up, or hire in team members or freelancers to support your work as we expand.
We imagine you’re from an agency background and ready to take a step up from your current role to work in a purpose-driven environment. You will have incredible interpersonal and communication skills, with a strong, but approachable leadership style, and be able to finesse delicate client relationships and drive your team to produce the best results. You will be used to working with both freelance and internal teams, and the freelance recruitment process.
- 3+ years experience in a Client-management role with line management responsibility
- 5+ years experience in an Agency setting (marketing, advertising or PR)
- Based in the UK or New York
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant experience in the UK & US film and TV industries and/or with high profile brands with experience of budgeting and running events
- Relevant experience in the social impact entertainment space
- Fluent in written and spoken English (fluency in other languages is a big plus)
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Demonstrable experience of multi-stakeholder management
- Understanding of fast growth environments
- Strong project management skills
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work autonomously, to find and solve problems.
- Creative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Two references who can account for your freelance work and skillset.
- Project management/collaboration
- Time tracking
- Survey products or forms
- Finance software
- Webinar tools
- Google suite
- Visual report software
Accountable to: Founder & CEO and Director of Operations
What we can offer you:
- A friendly hard-working team that is passionate about what we do
- Flexible work environment (remote working) & membership of Soho Works (in London)
- An award-winning Employee Assistance Programme including free therapy for you and close family members
- Life Assurance
- The opportunity to work with award-winning film talent, who have premiered at top tier festivals with a focus on films that are raising awareness of the important social issues of our time, and socially conscious brands that are using their power to deliver impact at scale.
- Learning and Development budget for you to use as you need, on courses, screenings, film festivals that you think will improve your ability to deliver
Together Films is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applications from women, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME), LGBTQI+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams.